Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lonely, I am so lonely..


     We've been at sea for some time now. I killed and ate the hyena because he annoyed me with his yelping and running around in circles all of the time. I was also hungry and the zebra’s body wasn’t very appetizing. I was hungry, and the hyena paid for it. He was delicious.

 

I’ve also been feeling very lonely lately. I’m constantly by myself under the tarpaulin day by day. They boy is always adrift on his raft, day and night. He rarely comes onto the boat for short periods of time before returning to his raft. I don’t want to hurt him. I think that we can work together to survive. So, I tried to tell him that I wasn’t going to harm him like I would to anyone of my own kind. I don’t know if he understood or not. I’m becoming miserable because of my loneliness.  


No comments:

Post a Comment